It's our pipes that deliver natural and green as to 5.9 million homes and businesses in the south of England and across Scotland. Whoever your supplier is, we promise to deliver gas safely, reliably and efficiently to every one of our customers.
We'll provide a 10/10 service every time by:
- Treating you and your property with respect and care
- Keeping you informed and updated throughout our work
- Keeping our promises and delivering what we say we will
- Dealing with any issues fully, resolving them quickly
- Providing special help and advise for our most vulnerable customers
We put safety first and will...
- Help keep you safe in your home and provide information on using gas safety
- Take time to explain the dangers of carbon monoxide and give you information about how to protect yourself
- Keep you safe by employing the highest standards of safety at all times
- Aim to attend uncontrolled gas escapes within one hour and controlled gas escapes within two hours
Our world. We will...
- Reduce natural gas emissions by maintaining and upgrading our pipes
- Work hard to keep carbon emissions generated by our business to a minimum
- Ensure we recycle as much of our waste as possible
- Keep wastage of material to a minimum through efficient business and engineering processes
- Continually improve how we use energy in our business premises
A helping hand
Sometimes our customers need a bit of extra support, and we go the extra mile to make sure they're looked after. The Priority Services Register (PSR) helps us identify customers who need priority support in a gas emergency. By registering for this free service, you will receive extra help if you’re without your gas supply. For more details, including how to register, visit our Priority Services Register information page.
We may need to visit you from the time to time deal with a reported gas emergency or planned maintenance. If you're a listed PSR customer we will:
- Provide you with temporary heating and cooking appliances within four hours when we have to disconnect your gas supply
- Always be happy to show you identification
- Use the PSR password scheme when visiting your property
- Provide our literature in larger print or Braille